Feng Shui is a Chinese formula to bring positive energy into the life and wash away all the negative energies. With the power of Feng Shui, you can combat all sorts of issues in your life related to work, house, family, health, education, career, and more. Here are the top 10 Feng Shui tips for your home!
1. Clutter Free Décor –Another fantastic Feng Shui mantra is to ensure that your house is free from all sorts of clutter and negative elements. Keep only bare elements on display and offer adequate open space for the flow of positive energy. Make sure that you do not store any broken or damaged stuff as this links directly to bad Chi.
2. Using Soothing Colors – If you opt for Feng Shui décor, then you must choose colors that are soothing and light. Also, make sure that every room has an element of greenery be it a natural or artificial plant, herb, or flower. You can, therefore, select soothing colors as per your mood, purpose, and personality.
3. Keep Away All Sorts of Distractions–Make sure that you do not place décor items that can be distracting or are too gaudy. Only place items that you love and that makes you feel happy. There are various fashionable and modern décor items available that you can add to your home’s décor.
4. Inculcate Natural Greenery in the Interiors– One major Feng Shui rule is to introduce natural green elements in the interiors of your house. Herbs, indoor plants, hanging gardens, and natural living wall ideas can be great additions to your home. You can place small potted plants and herbs in your house for an instant flow of positive energy.
5. Wind Chimes – Music is considered an element of positivity in the house. You may add wind chimes near doors of your house so that their tinkling sounds flow into the house and bring positivity.
6. Good Luck Charms –Tiger, Tortoise, Dragon, Buddha, all such statues are considered ideal to add larger philosophy to the life. You can pick any of such statues that you prefer and add to your interior’s décor to add positivity in the entire environment.
7. Proper Lighting –Perfect light eradicates all sorts of darkness from the room. Darkness is a sign of negative energy, and if you offer good lighting in your house, then it is free from darkness, and hence, negative energy.
8. Allow flow of Fresh Air in the House –An important Feng Shui tip is to allow the flow of fresh air in the house. Always keep your windows and blinds open so that positive energy can flow inside the house.
9. Place Your Bed in the Commanding Position –Last but not the least, to make sure your personal life is always booming, place your bed in the commanding position and place it in a way so that you can see the door.
10. For the Entrance Door–A good entrance is always inviting to the positive Chi energy. As per Feng Shui, the entry from the main door should not be straight; it should be curved so that only positive energy flows in as desired.
Include these simple Feng Shui tips in your house and let the positive energy flow inside so that your home becomes a powerhouse of positivity!