Invest in a home away from home
The twenty-first century has changed the way we live, work, and structure our lives. While traditionally, people traveled to metropolitan cities for work opportunities, they treated their stay in the cities as transitory and never tried to build a home there. This is now changing. People have started realizing the benefit of creating a home away from home – a home close to the place they work. In these fast-paced and high-stress times, having a home to go back to – not a house – can help boost efficiency and performance at work while allowing them to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this article, we will talk about living in a city away from home and explore the reasons why you should consider investing in a home rather than renting one.
Pune – the emerging land of opportunities
While Pune was once known as ‘the town of pensioners’, it has metamorphosed into an important economic hub in Maharashtra and the land of flourishing businesses. Pune is home to a range of evolving sectors like automobiles, ecommerce, IT & ITES, and FMCG. In fact, the city offers some of the most rewarding job opportunities in India. With proximity to Mumbai, businesses find it easier to receive domestic and foreign investments and find skilled and talented employees. The city attracts thousands of professionals from across the country for job prospects.
If you have moved to Pune for a job, then one of the first things that you need to look for is a place to stay. Pune’s real estate sector is also evolved with time to cater to the growing demand for homes in the city. Surrounding areas like Chakan, Pimpri-Chinchwad, and Talegaon have also evolved with immense growth potential.
Rental properties in Pune
Pune offers numerous options in rental properties. Many people moving to the city for employment tend to rent an apartment/house based on their needs. You can get a house for rent in Pune at any budget. Rental homes are preferred since it makes it easier for them to leave the city and return to their homes in a hassle-free manner.
But, is renting a financially-wise decision? Or, should you invest in a home away from your home?
Be financially prudent - Invest in a home away from home
Here are some factors that make investing in a home away from home more financially prudent compared to renting one.
• A house is an appreciating investment. Home prices increase over time. Therefore, when you invest in a property, you can be assured of your investment growing with time. If you manage to buy a house in a developing area, then the rate of appreciation can be high too.
• Rents increase every year. Also, the amount paid as rent is a pure cost to you as it does not offer any returns.
• Once you have purchased a house, you can meet your urgent cash requirements by availing of a loan against the property. These loans are usually available at affordable interest rates.
• If you are purchasing a house against a loan, then you can get tax benefits for the amount repaid
• You get complete control over the house and can make any changes to it as per your needs
Things to remember before buying a home away from home
Here are some things that you need to keep in mind before buying a home away from home:
• Think about whether you want a ready-to-move-in property or an under-construction one. This will depend on how soon you want to move in.
• Consider the budget carefully. If you are applying for a home loan, then try to get a pre-approval to assess your loan eligibility
• Ensure that you assess the goodwill and reputation of the builder before buying. Companies like BramhaCorp are well-known in Pune for offering high-quality construction and selecting localities that offer memorable living experiences and opportunities for capital appreciation.
• Think about the size of the house you would need based on the number of people who will stay there
• Spend some time in the neighborhood to assess the kind of people living there and social and cultural practices. This can help you understand if you and your family can live there with ease
• Consider connectivity and commuting ease
Remember, there are many options for buying a house in Pune. If you are looking to build a home away from home, then ensure that you choose a developer that has a reputation for building spaces that help you turn them into homes with ease. BramhaCorp offers a range of residential properties in Pune like The COLLECTION by BramhaCorp at New Kalyani Nagar and BRAMHACORP SMART at New Kalyani Nagar.You can also opt for the newly-released pre-leased studio apartments at BRAMHACORP TOWNHOUSE at Balewadi, Pune.