Why is the Quality of materials one of the most important parts of the construction?
Creating a good design is possible only with high-quality materials. In fact, the quality of construction primarily depends on the kind of materials used for it.They also define its endurance and durability. Hence, it is one of the most important parts of construction. There is a range of materials available making it necessary to understand what would work for a particular project. In this article, we will look at the reasons that make the quality of materials highly important in construction.
Saves costs in the long-run
Spending a little extra on quality materials can help save a lot of money over the longterm. If one compromises on the quality of materials during construction, then it will demand regular maintenance due to wear and tear and end up spending much more than the difference between the costs of the materials. Hence, by choosing quality materials, the builder can ensure that the buyers don’t have to spend a lot on maintenance costs.
Improves goodwill of the builder
The house built today will be someone’s home tomorrow. Hence, while constructing, it is important to ensure that the best quality materials are used since they will ensure that their homes are secure and safeguarded. People acknowledge strong constructions and talk highly about the builder. This helps boost the builder’s goodwill.
Saves time for the residents
If a building is constructed with poor quality materials, then the residents will have to spend a lot of time fixing small glitches that can arise in due course. With good quality materials, these hassles can be avoided.
How can buyers assess the quality of construction?
Property buyers can check the quality of an under-construction project by looking at the following aspects:
• Look at the structure of the building and take the opinion of an expert to ascertain if it can sustain natural disasters like earthquakes
• The strength of the concrete is the main element of the strength of the building. Therefore, make sure that you check for quality standards in the concrete mix used for the construction
• Look at the width of the walls and tap them with your knuckles. If you can hear a hollow sound, then investigate the materials used for constructing them
• Assess the safety features of the building like the width of the staircase, earthquake resistance, etc.
• Closely inspect the plastering on the walls. If the plaster is uneven or cracked, then it might be an indication of poor quality materials used in construction
At BramhaCorp, we believe that the quality of the materials determines the strength and longevity of the project and hence make sure that we take all measures to ensure optimum construction quality. We are an ISO-certified company and follow the specified guidelines and have a structure consultant to assess the quality of the structure every week. Before the finishing work begins, we create a technical prototype apartment with all the tiles, plumbing, electrical cables, and fabrication as the benchmark for the entire project to help identify and address any quality issues. We have a quality lab that checks the incoming concrete for strength and properties. In fact, all the properties are earthquake resistant.
We have created a range of residential and commercial properties in Pune including luxury residential properties like The COLLECTION and BRAMHACORP SMART, state-of-the-art commercial properties like BRAMHACORP BUSINESS PARK and BOULEVARD TOWERS and pre-leased studio apartments like BRAMHACORP TOWNHOUSE. With BramhaCorp, property buyers can be assured of the best quality materials being used in constructing homes and offices.